Net10 Mail Admin Guide
- Navigate to Net10 Mail Admin (for users): https://mailadmin.net10.net/users/
Note the message under the login button — this is the interface for user accounts only. Domain Admins can manage their domains and accounts by clicking on the “Click here to log in as a domain adminsitrator” link.
- Once you log in, the main menu will appear.
- The menu bar across the top of the screen provides access to the major functions of Mail Admin. AUTO-RESPONDER will allow you to set your auto-responder (e.g. Out of Office) message. FORWARD will allow you to forward your email to one or more other addresses. CHANGE PASSWORD will allow you to change your mail password.
- To configure your auto-responder (Out of Office), click the AUTO-RESPONDER button.
- Click on the calendar icon next to Active from and select the start date for your auto-responder.
- Repeat step #2 for Active until to select the end date for your auto-responder.
- In the Choice of reply drop-down, select whether you want each sender to receive a reply one time (Reply once) or if you want each sender to receive a reply once per week.
- In the Subject box, enter the subject line you want for your auto-response message.
- In the Message box, enter the content of your auto-response message.
- When finished, click Change / Set auto-responder message.
- If you want to disable your message, click Remove auto-responder message.
- To set up forwarding for your mailbox, click on the FORWARDING button.
- In the To: box, enter the address(es) you want your mail forwarded to. You can enter more than one address, one entry per line.
- If you want to keep a copy of the forwarded messages in your Net10 mailbox, select Deliver to my Net10 mailbox AND forward a copy. If you do not want mail delivered to your Net10 mailbox at all, select the Forward a copy only option.
- When finished, click Save changes.
- To change your password, click the CHANGE PASSWORD button.
- On the resulting screen, enter your current password in the Current password box.
- Enter your desired new password in the New Password box, and again in the New Password (again) box.
- When finished, click CHANGE PASSWORD. The system will enforce password complexity requirements to keep your account secure. You will be notified if your chosen password does not meet the requirements.